Thursday, December 03, 2009

A Peek at the NOAB Fourth Edition



At the SBL in New Orleans, I stopped by the Oxford University Press booth in the book display to hear how the NOAB-4 is coming along, the latest version of the New Oxford Annotated Bible, to which I am one of several contributors. It is a major revision, with 50% brand new material, a 36-page section of full color New Oxford Bible Maps, etc. They say it will be in print by summer time, ready for the Fall 2010 semester.

I saw some page-proofs from the section on Matthew, and they look very good. Although each page is packed with information, the text is quite readable---even to my 47-year-old eyes!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not know anything about this book, however, I had a dream regarding this book previously.Any one who is expert on this book,kindly send me information about it through my email ad: chacapnachuck@yahoo.com. Philippines

Wed Jul 14, 06:30:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home