Saturday, July 29, 2006
About MeGreetings! I am a researcher, scholar, author, and a full professor of Hebrew Bible / Old Testament. To learn more about me, please check out the following links:
Did you Know: This blog is interactive. You (yes, You!) can add your questions and post your comments. Each blog-entry has a comments link at the end. Go ahead, try it!
- Update: Renk Hebrew Program
- 'Ain Dara Temple
- Adam and Eve - Testament Series A few months ago, ...
- New Book Review (JHS)
- The Bible on Terrorism?
- History of Hebrew at VTS (3)
- Exodus (Comedy Cartoon) New from YouTube (posted 7...
- History of Hebrew at VTS (2)
- History of Hebrew at VTS (1)
- Ugarit-Cola and "News From the Hill"
Duties of a son, from The Story of Aqhat: To erect a stele for his ancestral gods; to build a family shrine in the sanctuary; to guard his footsteps from earth to underworld; to take his hand when he is drunk; to put his arm over one's shoulder when he is full of wine; to eat a funeral meal in the temple of Ba'al; to offer a sacrifice in the house of El.