Tuesday, September 01, 2009
About MeGreetings! I am a researcher, scholar, author, and a full professor of Hebrew Bible / Old Testament. To learn more about me, please check out the following links:
Did you Know: This blog is interactive. You (yes, You!) can add your questions and post your comments. Each blog-entry has a comments link at the end. Go ahead, try it!
- Marge McNaughton
- Dog Reflects a Part of God?
- Online Textbook of Biblical Hebrew
- "Pharaoh, Pharaoh, Oh Baby..."
- Two New Bible Briefs
- Visuwords WebSite
- Butterflies in the Seminary Grove
- "Divinity School Application for Liberals" (Humor)...
- Humor: Karen's Spiritual Journey
- Call For Papers: 2010 MAR-SBL Conference
Duties of a son, from The Story of Aqhat: To erect a stele for his ancestral gods; to build a family shrine in the sanctuary; to guard his footsteps from earth to underworld; to take his hand when he is drunk; to put his arm over one's shoulder when he is full of wine; to eat a funeral meal in the temple of Ba'al; to offer a sacrifice in the house of El.