Monday, April 19, 2010

More on Waltke, Bible, and Evolution

As a follow up to my last post on Bruce Waltke, here is an ABC News video on the uproar, filed by Dan Harris.



As you'll see, the video notes that Dr. Waltke has quickly found a new position at another (un-named) evangelical school. Their are briefs responses in the video critiquing the foolishness of the anti-evolution position by two folks I know: Randall Balmer who teaches at Barnard College right next to UTS where I once taught, and Peter Enns, who has appeared in this blog before. The video has a caption noting that Peter is now a Senior Fellow at the Biologos foundation.

update: my thanks to stephen carlson for updating this post (see comments). for more on the story from christianity today, click here

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen C. Carlson said...

My understanding is that Waltke has been snapped up by Knox Theological Seminary.

Mon Apr 19, 08:11:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home