Sunday, June 06, 2010
About MeGreetings! I am a researcher, scholar, author, and a full professor of Hebrew Bible / Old Testament. To learn more about me, please check out the following links:
Did you Know: This blog is interactive. You (yes, You!) can add your questions and post your comments. Each blog-entry has a comments link at the end. Go ahead, try it!
- Ezekiel 5 at Schwarzrheindorf
- Teaching Slide: The Canonical Shape of 2 Isaiah
- The Yale Bible Study
- 187th Commencement at VTS, continued
- VTS Graduation 2010
- "Vision of Deuteronomy" (3rd of 3 posts)
- "Vision of Deuteronomy," continued (2)
- "Vision of Deuteronomy," by Pierre-Henry Buisson
- Moshe Greenberg, 1928 - 2010
- Walk Through Asia, continued
Duties of a son, from The Story of Aqhat: To erect a stele for his ancestral gods; to build a family shrine in the sanctuary; to guard his footsteps from earth to underworld; to take his hand when he is drunk; to put his arm over one's shoulder when he is full of wine; to eat a funeral meal in the temple of Ba'al; to offer a sacrifice in the house of El.