Wednesday, December 18, 2013
About MeGreetings! I am a researcher, scholar, author, and a full professor of Hebrew Bible / Old Testament. To learn more about me, please check out the following links:
Did you Know: This blog is interactive. You (yes, You!) can add your questions and post your comments. Each blog-entry has a comments link at the end. Go ahead, try it!
- Homily on Isaiah 48:16b-19
- Night Visions 7 & 8, and Joshua’s Crowning
- Night Visions 5 & 6
- Night Visions 3 & 4, by C. M. Crosby
- Zechariah’s Night Visions: Art by C. M. Crosby
- Poetry: Mount Zion?
- The Science of Happiness
- Pronouncing the Bible!
- “Truth is Mightier than Eloquence” ---Martin Luthe...
- Effortlessly Share Docs and Files with Air Drop in...
Duties of a son, from The Story of Aqhat: To erect a stele for his ancestral gods; to build a family shrine in the sanctuary; to guard his footsteps from earth to underworld; to take his hand when he is drunk; to put his arm over one's shoulder when he is full of wine; to eat a funeral meal in the temple of Ba'al; to offer a sacrifice in the house of El.