Tuesday, December 09, 2014
About MeGreetings! I am a researcher, scholar, author, and a full professor of Hebrew Bible / Old Testament. To learn more about me, please check out the following links:
Did you Know: This blog is interactive. You (yes, You!) can add your questions and post your comments. Each blog-entry has a comments link at the end. Go ahead, try it!
- The “Dirty Bride” of God in Ezekiel 16
- Bono on his personal spirituality…
- Seminarian Art: The Prophet Micah
- More from the San Diego 2014 SBL
- 2014 SBL San Diego
- Placing the new Steeple and Cupola
- Homily on the Death of Moses
- Social and Economic Life in Second Temple Judah, b...
- Ezekiel 1:22, The Gleaming Expanse (Firmament)
- Ezekiel’s Wheel: An Incursion of the Multidimensio...
Duties of a son, from The Story of Aqhat: To erect a stele for his ancestral gods; to build a family shrine in the sanctuary; to guard his footsteps from earth to underworld; to take his hand when he is drunk; to put his arm over one's shoulder when he is full of wine; to eat a funeral meal in the temple of Ba'al; to offer a sacrifice in the house of El.