Monday, February 09, 2009

Update on the Teaching Program in Renk, Sudan



My friend Susan Sullivan, VTS graduate and an adjunct instructor in Hebrew here at VTS, traveled to the Sudan recently to teach in the Diocese of Renk. She has taken ill and was taken by Lauren Stanley, another friend, VTS grad, and missionary in the Sudan, to the hospital in Khartoum several hours away. She is under good care, but will be sent back to the USA as soon as Wednesday. Please pray for Susan and her husband, Roger, who hopes to meet Susan in London on her way back home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Carey said...

So sorry to hear this, I will keep Susan in my prayers.

Peter+

Mon Feb 09, 11:49:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Lauralew said...

Thanks for the news. I was in a supper club with Susan and Roger during my time in the DC area. Prayers for them!

Tue Feb 10, 08:45:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home