Friday, January 30, 2009
About MeGreetings! I am a researcher, scholar, author, and a full professor of Hebrew Bible / Old Testament. To learn more about me, please check out the following links:
Did you Know: This blog is interactive. You (yes, You!) can add your questions and post your comments. Each blog-entry has a comments link at the end. Go ahead, try it!
- A Review by Dr Tim BULKELEY
- Prof. Lavatri Alltheorie
- Rebecca Views Obama Taking the Oath of Office Toda...
- Forthcoming in the LHBOTS Series: The Family in An...
- Reformation Polka (Humor)
- Review of Brueggemann's Theology of the Old Testam...
- Neat Comments on Our Dean's Blog Today
- Now Available Free: Two New Bible Briefs
- Yup, I'm definitely an INTJ
- More Humor: An Anglican Weather Report
Duties of a son, from The Story of Aqhat: To erect a stele for his ancestral gods; to build a family shrine in the sanctuary; to guard his footsteps from earth to underworld; to take his hand when he is drunk; to put his arm over one's shoulder when he is full of wine; to eat a funeral meal in the temple of Ba'al; to offer a sacrifice in the house of El.