Thursday, August 31, 2006
About MeGreetings! I am a researcher, scholar, author, and a full professor of Hebrew Bible / Old Testament. To learn more about me, please check out the following links:
Did you Know: This blog is interactive. You (yes, You!) can add your questions and post your comments. Each blog-entry has a comments link at the end. Go ahead, try it!
- Recommended Reading on Genesis and/or Exodus
- Ark of the Covenant, Post 4
- Ark of the Covenant, Post 3
- The Ark of the Covenant, continued
- Imagine Finding the Ark of the Covenant...
- Update on the End Times!
- Psalm 16 (Year B, Proper 16; 12 Pentecost)
- Neat Link: The Tabernacle
- A Fascinating Dialog with Dan Trabue on the Two Te...
- Augustine and the OT, continued
Duties of a son, from The Story of Aqhat: To erect a stele for his ancestral gods; to build a family shrine in the sanctuary; to guard his footsteps from earth to underworld; to take his hand when he is drunk; to put his arm over one's shoulder when he is full of wine; to eat a funeral meal in the temple of Ba'al; to offer a sacrifice in the house of El.