This choir video from South Africa was posted early this year to YouTube. Members of various churches from around Cape Town form the group.
Sunday, October 15, 2006
About MeGreetings! I am a researcher, scholar, author, and a full professor of Hebrew Bible / Old Testament. To learn more about me, please check out the following links:
Did you Know: This blog is interactive. You (yes, You!) can add your questions and post your comments. Each blog-entry has a comments link at the end. Go ahead, try it!
- Forgiveness and the Amish Debated
- Noah's Ark with Donald D (Fantasia 2000 clip)
- Discussion with Arachnophilia
- Does Bible Present Us With Myths? A Response to Pe...
- On Coffee...
- Re: Jonah and the Great Fish
- MP3 Download, continued
- MP3 Download: Social Roots of Biblical Yahwism
- Professor Under Fire for Political Views
- Life after Death, Part 8
Duties of a son, from The Story of Aqhat: To erect a stele for his ancestral gods; to build a family shrine in the sanctuary; to guard his footsteps from earth to underworld; to take his hand when he is drunk; to put his arm over one's shoulder when he is full of wine; to eat a funeral meal in the temple of Ba'al; to offer a sacrifice in the house of El.