Monday, March 05, 2012
About MeGreetings! I am a researcher, scholar, author, and a full professor of Hebrew Bible / Old Testament. To learn more about me, please check out the following links:
Did you Know: This blog is interactive. You (yes, You!) can add your questions and post your comments. Each blog-entry has a comments link at the end. Go ahead, try it!
- Banksy's Lipstick Creation
- 1 Samuel 3
- First Friday of Lent: The Prayer of St. Ephrem
- New VTS Chapel: Sketches and Models!
- VTS Forum on January’s Holy Land Trip
- HAL-OT Lexicon Now Available for iPhone and iPad
- Psalm 14, Earnest Illustrations
- Free Unicode Typeface: “The Brill”
- Happy Groundhog Day!
Duties of a son, from The Story of Aqhat: To erect a stele for his ancestral gods; to build a family shrine in the sanctuary; to guard his footsteps from earth to underworld; to take his hand when he is drunk; to put his arm over one's shoulder when he is full of wine; to eat a funeral meal in the temple of Ba'al; to offer a sacrifice in the house of El.