Tuesday, December 26, 2006
About MeGreetings! I am a researcher, scholar, author, and a full professor of Hebrew Bible / Old Testament. To learn more about me, please check out the following links:
Did you Know: This blog is interactive. You (yes, You!) can add your questions and post your comments. Each blog-entry has a comments link at the end. Go ahead, try it!
- My Picks of Christmas Images at Flickr
- Merry Christmas, Everyone!
- Images of the Season
- Two More of My Photos (Winter Wonderland)
- Neat, Short Clip: A Snowman Comes to Life
- A Few of My Own Photos
- Told You So! (Christmas Humor)
- Reminder Re: Preaching Micah 5 Tomorrow
- Karaite Book of Exodus (Sackler Exhibit, Post 4)
Duties of a son, from The Story of Aqhat: To erect a stele for his ancestral gods; to build a family shrine in the sanctuary; to guard his footsteps from earth to underworld; to take his hand when he is drunk; to put his arm over one's shoulder when he is full of wine; to eat a funeral meal in the temple of Ba'al; to offer a sacrifice in the house of El.